Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cade Originals-- December



December 2008
-- I was sitting at the computer and Cade came up, sat down on the chair, looked at me with serious eyes and says, "Mom, tell me the truth..." To which I reply, "the truth about what sweetheart?" He says, "the truth about the cows." I try not to laugh and say, "the cows, hu? Well the cows say, moo." He looks at me as I can see his brain working and says, "oh, okay, thanks mom."
--When Cade woke up after having a cold for awhile he came up to me and says, "mom, I cannot breath." I said, "you can't breath? I am sorry." He then looks at me, breaths in through his nose, points to his right nostril and says, "see, its not moving!"
--Cade was talking to me one morning and started speaking in gibberish. I had no clue what he was saying so I looked at him and said, "what was that you just said." He replies, "mom, I am telling you in Spanish that this is Beckams bowl. Thisio bowlio is Beckams. See, I am using my spanish!" Haha, thanks Handy Manny and Dora for teaching Cade "spanish"!
--Cade ran into the bathroom and said, "quick mom, I need a tissue! My nose is raining!"
--We have been talking to Cade all through December about Christmas being Jesus birthday. We explained to him that Jesus loves us and shares all of his birthday presents with us. We told him that what Jesus wants for His birthday is for us to be obedient. Well, after having this conversation many times I then asked him, "Cade what is it that you are going to give Jesus for His birthday?" He looks up as if he was thinking and says "hmmmm, I think I am going to give him a chocolate." Not quite the answer I was looking for.

2 comments:

Alli said...

He is so funny, I love it! I miss you guys already! Makay and I had SO much fun just hanging out with you. Makay has been craving Rock Band... and I thought I was the one who was pregnant!

Kelsey Ann said...

I love it! I love Cade and I have only met him once when he was just a new little baby in this world. I hope I can meet the cutie now that he is both adorable and hillarious!