Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boys will be... Boys


This little guy totally cracks me up! He will walk around the house and talk on his phone to random pretend people. It is great!

Searching for his treasures in the rocks.

I love these little piggies!

I was taking pictures of him and he decided that he wanted to play "tackle football." First I saw him get in his stance, say "down... set... hike" and then come flying toward me. I thought that he would run past me because "tackle football" is nothing new in our house but before I knew it he had tackled me and this is what I saw from the ground looking up...

"Not in my house baby...." is what I heard. It was a total crack up! He is such a boy!

I asked for his tough face and this is what he gave me. Don't mess with this one baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just like Jared! What an awesome family you have!

michellecluff said...

looks like jared has taught him well! Are you really ready for more than one jared in the house?? Just teach him where "the line" is early on and I'm sure he'll be fine... :)

Alli said...

What a cute little crack up! I can't believe how big he is getting. Those are really great pictures! What photography class are you in? Is it just a local class?

AshleyJ said...

You are getting more and more amazing with the camera every day! Those pictures are great. You are such a great mom to the 3 "boys" j/k!!!

{B}dreamy said...

Lace, I really wish we could be neighbors. Then our boys can be rough with each other, leaving their mothers to sit and chat, not tackled! *B

Grandma Vicki said...

He is his dad's boy all the way, you are so lucky to have so many boys to protect you.

Shannan said...

You do have a boy, that is for sure. I can just imagine the fun Josh will have teaching our little one all the football moves. It looks like we might have one kinda like Mr. Cade-o. HOw are you doing these days? I love the pictures, they are a hoot.