Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beckam: 3 months



Beckam: 3 Months

- Like to talk and smile after you have eaten
-Sleep from 8pm to 8am (love it!)
-Still eat as slow as a snail
-Say "A goooo, A goooo" all of the time



-Have the cutest sad face I have ever seen. Pouting bottom lip and everything.
-Had your first CT scan and were so patient
-Started giggling (love it)
-Still wont smile for the camera. As soon as you see it you hide your real smile



-Discovered your tongue and like to stick it out over and over
-Such a content and peaceful baby
-Love to play and splash in the tub
-Take three 1.5- 2 hour naps a day



We Love You!


6 comments:

The Summerhays Crew said...

How is he 3 months already??!! He is so precious! I love that last picture where he is finally like "ok mom I guess I will smirk..just a little!" so cute. I am SO glad you will be joining the YW team, your going to be GREAT!!

Alli said...

Oh, I miss him so much!! He looks so dang cute! He has the prettiest eyes. I love that black and white picture of him and Cade.

AshleyJ said...

I love looking at pictures of Beckam on here because he is always sound asleep every time I see him! You are so lucky to have such a SLEEPER. Haylee is a good baby, but doesn't feel like she needs sleep(sigh)oh well what can ya do. SO glad Kylee has Cade here, what would we do without friends?!

Durham said...

He is looking like Cade these days! Did you use Baby Wise to help him sleep? How is your new ward?

Daynes Family said...

Wow, he's already sleeping through the night! How nice is that! Colton still gets up but usually only once at night so it's not bad. Beckam is getting so big! Such a cutie..wish we could meet him in person. Maybe one of these days.

Grandma Vicki said...

What a sweet little man, he is so precious. I love looking at him only I with that I could hold him and kiss and kiss him.