Saturday, February 2, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin



Well one of the long awaited for days in quickly approaching. This little one will not be able to keep his/her identity hidden for much longer. Come Thursday I have the pleasure of filling up my already small bladder with 48 ounces of water in 30 minutes only to have a tech poke and prod to get a peek at our little ones "secret" parts. Outside of the uncomfortable circumstances I am SO SO SO excited to see what this little one is going to be. There was a moment that I considered not finding out but decided that I am too much of a thinker to let this moment pass me by and not find out what specifically I can start planning for. So, the countdown begins and I am opening a poll to find out what everyone is guessing this little one will be. You have until Thursday at 2:45 pm to let your opinion be known before this little guy or girl begins my nesting shopping frenzy! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if you're having two?

Clarissa Meegan said...

My guess is a boy! Can't wait to find out the real news!

michellecluff said...

a beautiful dark, curly-haired little girl. I just know it!

Durham said...

I think it's a girl!!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for a little Lacey, oh wait I changed my mind. I am hoping for a little Jared. If it is a little Lacey I will be really happy because I will relive my days of my Lacey and that will be really fun. On the other hand nothing would be cuter that to have two Cade-0's.
Love ya.
GM

The Summerhays Crew said...

ITS A GIRL!!! Kate needs a friend :)

Camille said...

I'm going to say a boy for purely selfish reasons. With so many girls lately, I'm worried they are going to run out! (And in case you didn't know... I really want one...) I can't wait to hear the news!

Alli said...

Oooo yes, what IF you are having two! Interesting. Ahh! I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!!!!!

Daynes Family said...

My guess is a girl. I think you and I both need one of those!

{B}dreamy said...

I voted yesterday but I'm back to say I'm so excited for you!!! *B