Friday, July 6, 2007

A Quick Update


I have been an awful blogger lately!! It has been so busy around here and we are getting ready to leave on vacation yet again. It has been so out of control that I am not even going to answer the "pond" question this week ::gasp:: Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for all the liberties that we have but I just do not have the time to sit down and do them justice, sorry, but I have been thinking about it.
A small update on what is happening around here. We have been spending a good deal of time with our friends the Nelson's. We love them to pieces and have an great time with them. The other day we went to Mt. Charleston for a BBQ and Cade had his very first ring pop. As you can see by the pictures, he loved it! I thought for sure it would end up in the dirt within the first 5 minutes but he actually ate it all the way down to the plastic, he never ceases to amaze me. We had a blast and it didn't hurt that it was about 20 degrees cooler....nice!
We also have added a new addition to our home....a new hat and flip flops. Cade and I went to the mall so he could run around and play without the 110 degree weather. Well, I had every intention of just playing but ended up leaving with a hat and 2 pair of flip flops, I am a sucker for things for Cade.


Other exciting news in our family. We are building a home! We are so so so excited about this opportunity and love that it is not too far from where we live now. It is a great new master planned community that is going to be amazing and we love the house too. It will not be done until around February but that will give us enough time to find some renters for our condo and get our things together. You can go here to see the community info and here to see the house floor plans (its the 2041)! Well, we are off until next Sunday. Have a great week and there will be more when we return.

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you! Can't wait to see pictures and hear updates! Keep them coming!

{B}dreamy said...

Yay! How fun! I am as excited as I am jealous! Have fun on your trip, you busy bee, you! *B

Joyce said...

Cade looks so cute eating his ring pop! He is almost two! That is so crazy!

Love the floor plan of your new home! It is so much fun getting a Brand New house! :)