Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Learning Curve

I have once again, been an awful blogger. Life has seemed to spin a little out of control this past week. I have for some crazy reason decided that I am not busy enough so I would add one more thing to my plate. I have started working a little bit for a guy in my ward. I can do it all from home and just involves a "little" phone and internet work and can be done while Cade is sleeping. Well, I have never hit the learning curve has sharply as I have seemed to this time. Yesterday was day 2 but the first day on my own and by the end of the day I sat on the floor and cried with Cade because I was so stressed. Well, I tossed and turned all night long trying to come up with how I can be more efficient with the things I do and hope that today will be a better day. So, to all my blogging fans out there, all 1 of you, I promise I haven't forgotten how to blog and life is still interesting enough to share but for now laundry, cleaning, packing (again), and mothering calls my attention.

4 comments:

Alli said...

I love you, Lace! You are so amazing! You are doing great. Don't let stress get the best of you... trust me, it sucks when that happens. Call me when you need a stress-relief!!!

Tiffany said...

I'll have you know that I am definitely a fan of your blog, so you've got more than just one out there! I've also been busy here and haven't been a good blogger either, so you're not alone! Good luck in your new job and with little Cade!

Grandma Vicki said...

Lacey...You are totally amazing and don't let stress get you down. I love your blog and will look everyday and be able to see where your stress level is. I am sure you will catch on to your new job and you will be fine. You know that you have the power.
Love ya...
GM

{B}dreamy said...

All ONE of you?! Are you crazy? I'm a huge fan and I know of at least three other people (seeing as they've commented before me) that feel the same! :)