Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nothing like Rexburg


I have been a bit MIA lately... and it is only the beginning!  I had the amazing opportunity to go spend some time with my cute sister, her sweet husband, and my adorable, love able, kissable, little nephew, Maddux.  Beckam and I flew to Rexburg and spent a fun, rainy, full of reminiscing weekend with them.  Love you guys!
I will be home for a few days and then off to girls camp and then to California with Jared's family and then Utah for the 4th.  Quite hectic but I am looking forward to it.  Hopefully I will have more pictures and stories to post soon with the upcoming of my baby Beckam's first birthday, Cade's first talk in primary, Jared's journey with P90X and my attempt to figure out my new camera!  Lots of firsts and lots of fun.  So until then... enjoy this cute family that I get to call mine!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Sweet! What's the new camera?

Grandma Vicki said...

Lace..you are so talented I love the picture. Allison is so beautiful, Makay so hansome and Makay Jr. (Really he should be Makay Jr.) us so cute and looks so much like his daddy, I can't beleive it. I love, love, love it and you.

Clarissa Meegan said...

So cute--and I agree--there is nothing like Rexburg!

Are you selling your old camera by chance?

Harrisons said...

Great pictures! I love your photography blog too. We need to get some pictures of our family when you have a chance, but it sounds like you have a pretty busy summer. I love Cade's T-ball pics. We've been pretty busy ourselvs (I'm WAY behind on blogging). We miss you guys, & hope we can get together soon!