Thursday, December 4, 2008

It is FINALLY time...

It is amazing to me how your prayers as a mom never change. At this time last year all I could do was pray for the little baby growing inside of me. Pray that he would be healthy. Pray that he would be strong. Pray that he would know how much I loved him. Pray that he would be safe. Pray that he would develop properly. And now here I sit, with that same little baby who is now in my arms and pray the same prayer. Pray that he will be healthy. Pray that he will be strong. Pray that he will know how so very much I love him. Pray that he will be safe. Pray that he will develop/recover properly...
It is amazing what these little ones can do to your heart. I love my sweet little Beckam to the very core of my being and although I know that he will be okay and feel the arms of the Savior wrapped tightly around me my heart still aches for what the near future holds for him. The time for surgery has finally gotten here and hopefully will pass quickly. He is scheduled for a 7:30am surgery on Saturday. Thank you to all of those, known and not known, who have so willingly opened your hearts to Beckam and included him in your thoughts and prayers. We have truly benefited from your strength and goodness. Hopefully next time you hear from me this will all be a story from the past, a lesson already learned, a journey that is nearing the end. Thank you again...

11 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Oh I am so glad for all of you! Keep us all posted and good luck this weekend.,

*p.s. Candra and I are totally up for a reunion. Any chance you want to take a trip to Texas next year?

Ashley said...

I'll be totally thinking about and your Becks on Saturday! Good luck!

Kristie said...

Wow! I'm sure you are having so many mixed emotions! We'll be thinking of you guys. Everything is going to be fine!!

michellecluff said...

I've been waiting for this... I hope and pray all goes well. Good luck!!

Fabulous Fillmores said...

We'll be praying for you and you little one! Good luck! Everything will work out for the good!

Daynes Family said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and sweet little Beckam. We will be anxious to hear how everything goes.

The Summerhays Crew said...

Good luck tomorrow! Little Becks is so strong he is going to recover so fast it will be as if nothing ever happened!! Your in our thoughts and prayers. Please don't hesitate to call for anything!

AshleyJ said...

Good seeing you tonight....Good luck tomorrow, I can't think of a stronger person who loves her kids and wants so badly for them not to have to go through this! Keep us posted.

{B}dreamy said...

I've been thinking about you guys everyday for a while now. Hope things went smoothly! *B

Kelsey Ann said...

I hope everything went so smoothly this weekend Lace! I love you!

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

i dont know if you remember me, Erin White, an old friends of Alli's. But I just wanted to say that we are praying for you and I hope that things go well and as planned. Good luck! He is one cute baby!