Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cade's Comments-- October

-Cade Originals--
October 2008
- "Mommy...you are pretty. I love you so much.
-(He thinks that when we drive that we are racing all the cars around us. One day a car passed us on the freeway.) I hear from the back seat, "Mom! That car passed us... What's the Heck!"
- He had been talking about having a turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch and then jumped to talking about eating graham crackers to which I said, "Cade, I thought you were going to have a turkey and cheese?" and he replied "Mom, we are not talking about turkey and cheese we are talking about graham crackers... focus, mom, focus."
- He was playing with his dinosaur vitamin before he ate it. The vitamin was on the table and Cade bent down to eye level and says, "dionosaur, I love you but I am going to eat you..."
- I was trying to get him to go down for a nap and he kept coming out of his room. Finally I looked at him, frustrated, and said, "Cade, go to BED." He looks at me, tilts his head to the side and says, "Mom, we are friends and friends don't want their friends to go to sleep."

2 comments:

Grandma Vicki said...

He is too smart for a three year old. You are going to have to work hard to keep up with him.

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh my goodness, thanks for making that post! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what little kids come up with. Cade does not dissapoint in this area. Keep me posted on other things that area adorable coming from your little one.
Happy New Year!