Thursday, March 13, 2008

6 Months and Counting...


Well we have made it 6 months without anything too eventful besides an increasingly growing belly and never ending shrinking clothes. I have truly enjoyed being pregnant, despite my last post, and feel honored to be able to carry this little guy. Cade has recently decided that he is having a "baby siser (sister)" for some reason so it will be interesting to see what he has to say when it is really a brother. And he is definitely getting a brother...this little guy was NOT shy for the ultrasound :)

After he eats and has a full belly he will stick out his tummy and say, "look mom, its my baby tummy!" to which I will respond, "cute tummy!" and try and kiss his belly. However, he will quickly stop me, put his finger to his mouth and say, "shhhhhh, the baby is slllleeeeeeeeping!" Silly me, what was I thinking?!
So there you have it folks...the 6 month belly. I have really, really, really popped out or "filled out" as Jared has chosen to term it these past few weeks and know I am only getting bigger! So here is to the last 6 and looking forward to the next 4 (isn't that just mean that you really have to be pregnant for 10 months but only get recognition for 9 of them ;) )

8 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

You look amazing for being 6 months prego. You should have seen me...talk about being 'filled out.' I kept having everyone around me ask if I was having twins, it was sad when I had to tell them only one was taking up all that room.
Anyway, you really do look great. Way to go for still going to the gym too. I know if we were close you would still get me to go like you always did in Idaho :) I love you babe!

The Summerhays Crew said...

So cute! I can't believe you are already 6 months along. It has gone by way fast. Before you know it little boy #2 will be keeping you up ALL night long!! How are you feeling? You look awesome.

Alli said...

You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see this little guy. I am so excited! That's so funny that Cade thinks he's having a baby siser. haha... won't he be surprised!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you being 6 months prego is like me normal.

{B}dreamy said...

Oh my heavens, look at how cute you are!!! I'm so excited for you. And Cade's tummy is definitely one of the cutest I've seen ;) He'll be a great big brother. *B

Shannan said...

You are so dang cute. I love the belly. You are one lucky girl to be pregnant and loving it. Little Cade-O will be very shocked when he see's it is a little guy just like him. Enjoy the last 4 months. Hope the guys didn't intrude to much over the weekend. Love ya sis.

Anonymous said...

Lacey...wow..you have really poped out since I last saw you. You look so cute. I love the picture of you and Cade. It seems just like the other day that you were there with Cade in your tummy and I was kissing him. Thanks for all of the up-dates, I love them. My love to all of you.
Gramdma

Anonymous said...

Lacey...thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I LOVE blogs and being able to see what everyone is up to. I about died when I read that you already had one boy and another on the way. How can that be when we are 6 years appart...YIKES! I'm an OLD mom :) You look great pregnant!!!
Hope you don't mind but I'm sure I will continue to peek at your blog :)
Love, Amy