Thursday, December 6, 2007

10 Weeks and Counting

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have actually sat down and taken the time to type about my life. We have been busy but still no pictures to share because my camera is still in the shop...dang! Today officially marks 10 weeks of pregnancy and I have to say that I have been very very blessed. I have felt well, had enough energy, and have dodged most of the 1st trimester aliments, that was until yesterday when everything came crashing down. I think that it all just caught up with me and all I could get done was shower and caulking Cades new dart gun (from grandma and grandpa) over and over and over and over and over.... Needless to say it was a rather unproductive day but hopefully it was just a fluke because I seem to be feeling on the up and up today.
We had the opportunity of having my mom come and spend a few days with us this week and had so much fun! It is always so nice to have her around and now the house feels a little too quite since she left. We had a great time shopping, eating lots of junk, going to the park for hours on end, and talking even more. We went to the new H&M store that just opened here and stocked up Cades winter wardrobe and I also found him his Christmas suit, I will have to post pictures when I get my camera back.
Now for the details that some have asked for....
1. Yes, I was waiting to share the prego info because some of our family didn't know until Thanksgiving and I didn't want the info to leak out to them before we told them.
2. I am due July 3, 2008
3. Cade does know that I have a baby in my tummy but doesn't really get it. When we ask him what we are having he usually says "an ister!" (sister)
4. I have felt fine but I cannot cannot cannot watch food commercials or the food network (such a shame) or it just makes me sick! Ugh!
5. I am already starting to get a tummy! Way too early! I was bound and determined that I would be able to hold off as long as I did with cade (about 4 months) but no such luck this little one just wants to pop out and be noticed.
6. We are so excited to have another baby in our home again.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I hope you had fun with mom!!! You lucky duck! Do you have ANY pictures of her out there??? I want to see if you do!!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Glad you're feeling bettertoday, and glad you've had a good first few weeks because they are the worst!!! Keep the good news coming!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

It's good to know that you are human,(about the baby bump) I mean seriously can you ask for a cuter prego person than you!

Joyce said...

You guys got an H&M! I loved shopping at that store when I lived in NYC. I haven't been to one in 4 years, so I don't know if it has changed at all, but next time we come to visit, we will have to go there for sure!!

Hope all is well!! Miss you guys!!

{B}dreamy said...

But what a cute tummy you have!