Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Fall Day in Utah


Wow, it has been a while since I have had the time to sit down and update my life. We had the opportunity to go to Utah this weekend for a quick visit with the family. I was so excited to see all the fall leaves and to share this season with Cade. Cade and I were able to relax and enjoy the cooler weather while Jared had to endure the elements, snow. He went to Provo for the BYU game and was rained, snowed, and hailed on but the cougars triumphed so it was all worth it. I was actually supposed to go to the game, and really wanted to, but ended up getting sick AGAIN!! I am honestly so done with being sick with this cold/flu junk it really isn't even funny anymore. But I was pampered by my grandma so it was slightly okay. We had a big family dinner on Sunday and the weather was crisp, beautiful, and perfect for some fall pictures. I am going to start with the pictures of the kids (my cousins but think of them as my nieces and nephews) and will share Cades tomorrow. It was so much fun to frolic in the leaves and be kids again....enjoy.

Seth, Alex, and Eli

I asked for a silly face and all 3 of them came up with one without a second thought. I laughed and laughed at how natural it was for each of them.

Seth, the baby of the family and the one that has stolen my heart. He is a tender little soul that is tough to the core. He is such a darling kid and cant help but make you smile.

Eli, the imaginative one. He lives in such a fun and entertaining world that he calls his own. He honestly loves life and lives it to the fullest.

Alex, the big brother. He is such a good boy and so much fun to have around. Cade loved every move that he made and could not get enough of him.

Olivia and Emma

Emma, the social butterfly. She is such a doll and so interested in you and all that you are doing. She is such a sincere and tender soul.

Olivia, the sweet and sassy one. She is such a doll, such a good helper, so darling, with a side of spunk.

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

These pictures are great! I love the colors! And your cousins are way too cute! I'm glad you had a fun weekend...and I sure hope you get over your sickness as well! GOOD LUCK!

Grandma Vicki said...

The pictures are fabulous,the captions were right on with all of the kids. Thanks for such a GREAT weekend, I love you all please come again soon.
Love ya,
GM

Alli said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting. Your pictures were awesome, Lace. They look sooo great!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures dolly....I'm glad Eli had his finger in his nose and not the nose of his brother!!