Friday, February 10, 2012

success

We have been working A.  L.O.T. on reading around here.  
There may or may not have been some tears shed {by both of us}.
But nonetheless we have worked and worked and worked until that fateful day came. 
He read the WHOLE book by himself.
And then completed, turned in, and brought back a book report marked with a 100% and a Rock Star message from his teacher.
We were both all smiles... all day!


However, as we worked on that fateful day this was happening in the other room....


 Every bucket, drawer, and bin over turned so that Beck could find just the right legos for this little machine of his.
It was his first contraption built all on his own.
He definitely added to the smiles that day.


All while this little lady woke up from her nap with the most wicked, I just pulled my piggies out, bed head you have ever seen.
Definite smiles.


2 comments:

Alli said...

Ah, I totally love this post! Love love love! Good job, Cade! You can read! Good job, Beck. I LOVE the machine he built. :) Oh, and how I love Miss Capri and her non-piggies.

Shannan said...

Wow, Cade is so big now. Good job man!! I was just thinking about you and wanted to tell you how excited I am for you to have another little one. You are such a great mother and will do amazing with four. Hope you are felling better and things are going ok for you. Send kisses to your kids and hug them for us. Happy Valentines tomorrow and hope you have a wonderful day. We love you guys so much. XOXOXO
P.S I love your new family pictures. They are so cute.