Wednesday, February 1, 2012

positive.


It is true.
We will be a family of 6 in August.  {oh my gosh!}
Seriously cannot even wrap my brain around it.


Jared is super excited {just bummed there will be no AFLAC kickbacks this time around.... thats what happens when babies surprise you like this}
Cade is thrilled with the idea and lovingly refers to the baby as IT.  {he is hoping the baby is born on his birthday... I am not}
Becks doesn't really get it. {he is just bugged he doesn't get to drink my "tummy drink"... flavored carbonated water has been heaven sent.}
Capri is clueless for what is about to rock her world.
And me... depends on the moment.  I am excited and thankful {just a tad bit overwhelmed with the thought of 4 {that is FOUR} kids!

This pregnancy has been very different from the others.  I have been considerably more nauseous and have had super {like I need it n.o.w.} cravings.  However, all in all I cannot complain.  

So, there you have it.  This is really happening, really.  
Wowzers!  
Wish me luck and pray for my sanity :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be so awesome, Lace. Seriously! I'm so excited for you!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Stay POSITIVE! You are a super mom already! Love you!

The Mrs. said...

Lacey- You are just simply amazing. I am worried that I was super over whelming in my email. So sorry if I was.

I am so happy for you guys.

Jamee
xoxo

{B}dreamy said...

If anyone can do it (and make it look good), it's you :) Congratulations much!!! *B

Ashley said...

congrats Lacey! I know someone else due in August!!! ;)