Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hands

We have had busy days, 
busy weeks,
 and busy hands.

Some of our hands are more predictable than others.

Cade has been working hard in school.  He is in the  AR reading program which is a love/hate thing.  Not sure who hates it more.... him or me.  I have decided that teaching your child to read is right up there with potty training... no bueno.
He is doing very well despite the frustration and the "you are the meanest mom evers..." 
I think that deep down he actually likes it {especially math} it is just hard to slow down a busy 6-year-old sometimes.


Meanwhile in the other room.... some more predictable hands.
I know that if there is any type of candy in the house Beckam WILL find it.  
No matter where it is.  
No matter how high.  
No matter how well hidden.  
He will find it.

He is full of mischief but also so much love.  He is my love bug that will stop whatever he is doing to give me a hug and a "I love you mom."  10 minutes later there just might be a melt down and a "I hate this!" but I take the loves that I can.


And little miss...?
Her feet have been busy.
Pictures to come, when I can get her to slow down long enough.


No comments: