Monday, January 23, 2012

Cade originals... from about 2 years ago.

I have had these on the sidebar for about 2 years now... time to document them and move on to bigger and funnier things from this kid.  love him.




--Cade Originals--

-Cade was playing a boxing video game with jared. He knocked a guy out and Jared said, "wow, Cade, you jacked him up!" Cade then says, "Yeah, he's wearing a jacket!"
-We were playing the extra games on the furious five DVD from Kung Fu Panda. One of the things you can do is find out what Chinese year you were born in. Cade was so excited and was convinced he would be a dragon. We clicked on his year and a rooster pops up. I say, "Hey Cade, you are a rooster!" His jaw almost hit almost hit the floor and he said with disgust, "A chicken! I don't want to be a dumb chicken!"
-I asked Cade what his daddy's name was and he said, "Jared." I then asked him what my name was and he said, "Aunt Lacey."
-Cade said, "Hey mom, I have 2 pennies!" I replied, "well that is cool, where did you get them from?" He said, "the Holy Ghost." I surprisingly said, "Oh really, that is cool." He said, "yep, He dropped them down to me."
-Cade was playing Madden College Football on PS3 with Jared. The announcer was talking about the Buckeyes. Cade then says, "The butt guys? Their name is the butt guys!?"

No comments: