Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Capri: Month 3


Can you believe it... 3 whole months!!  Time is going so fast I just cannot believe it.  I am not sure if it is because she is my 3rd and I am into "mom grove" or because she is my little girl but I am so happy, content, and in love with this little baby.
She just makes my heart happy.


 -you love to smile.  especially at mom... and I love it!
-you just discovered your hands and are constantly fascinated by them.
-you are always holding onto your shirt with your right hand.
-you just started to giggle a little bit.
-you sleep about 8 hours at night.


-you do not like the camera.  You smile and smile until the camera comes up and then the smiles are gone.
-your eyes are still blue... and absolutely beautiful.
-you love your blanket by your cheek when you fall asleep.
-you take most of your naps in your car seat... Guess it comes with having older siblings that are always on the go.
-you made your first "sick trip" to the doctor.  poor baby!
-your arms and legs are constantly moving but yet you still remain so calm.
-you always want to see people.  you can be screaming your lungs out and if we just walk into view you are fine.


-you love your tongue and are always sticking it out.
-you eat about 5 ounces per feeding.
-you can calm anyone who is holding you.
-you are all girl.  even your cry is sweet and dainty.
-you love to keep eye contact with whoever has you.

We L.O.V.E. you our sweet little Capri.  You have brought so much peace and happiness to our home.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Oh my goodness Lacey! She is just getting more and more beautiful! I want one of my own.

Jamee
xoxo

Maria Ison said...

She's a little Lacey! My gosh she's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Chelsea said...

Lacey, your work is beautiful, lovely really! I'm in love with little capri! So beautiful!