Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brotherhood: defined


I love my little men and they love each other... most of the time.
It has been interesting to watch their relationship grow and develop.  To watch them try to figure out where each others buttons are and how to push them just enough without getting into trouble.  But in the same breath, be the one they turn to when they do.  
When I lay in bed at night and think of them I picture them as they are above. 
Holding hands.
Looking to each other for guidance.
Laughing together.

However, when I wake up and am actually in the throws of life with them this is how it R.E.A.L.L.Y is...






I will take it.
It is real.
And it makes me giggle.
So there you have it... 
Brotherhood in real life.

12 comments:

Camille said...

Best post, best pictures EVER. I could not stop laughing after I read this. LOVE!!

ohiolanges said...

Made me giggle too. Reality is good.

{B}dreamy said...

Ditto to what Camille said! Too cute. Too funny. And so real! Love it. *B

Kelsey Ann said...

So cute Lace!

Remi Rae Callister said...

You have a beautiful family! I love these pictures!
Follow my children's Blog!
www.sassymia.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

these are priceless! soooo cute :)

{B}dreamy said...

PS - I think you're pretty dang versatile. Which is why I've left you an award on my blog ;) Check it out, yo! *B

Naomi Houlton said...

This is really cute (: I love your photography as well (:

Check out my blog (:

naomihoulton.blogspot.com

Office Furniture Brisbane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Porters said...

Oh my your boys are so handsome, not only is it true with boys but with girls too. Your daughter is amazing, so beautiful. I was also looking at your Christmas pics and noticed your kids pictures on your wall. I was trying to think of something for my kids pics and I just love it. What size are those prints? I just know it will look so good in my stair way. Krista took our pics this past fall so I'm just so excited to do something with them. Thanks Rebecca

Lacey said...

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your sweet comments, they made my day!! And you, my friend, should know all about cute kids because your kiddos are breath taking!! I looked at the christmas card you sent my parents about a million times because I couldn't get over how beautiful your family is :). The pictures of my kids are 20x20. They are super fun! I love that they are different and they are all so "them." I have actually moved them into my computer room so I can look at them more often, they just make my heart happy :)

Porters said...

Thanks Lacey, I'm so excited to order my prints. And your sweet baby girl is growing up. I'm sure you already know but her smile is so beautiful, your luck to be able to see it everyday.