Sunday, September 12, 2010

One Lazy Saturday Morning

5-web
One of my very favorite things as a mom is snuggling in bed with all my boys. Very rarely do we all actually end up there at the same time, especially since Jared started coaching football at the high school. However, this one lazy Saturday morning was just what my soul needed.
3-web
Lots of jumping and acting silly...
1-web
... lots of laughing...
7-web 6-web
... and lots of my family.

It is amazing how the small simple pleasures in life are the things that embed themselves so deeply in our soul that it gives us that extra umph to keep trudging through the not so simple things in life.

There is lots to share. More birthdays, an ever expanding belly, lots of traveling in different directions, new school, new routines, more work, more, more, more. But for now my little guys in their skivvies will have to suffice.... And lets be honest, that is a lot more fun than stories about "mom duties."

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Awe....so simple and yet so profound. I agree every bit.

Though little boys in thier undies was more appealing than "mom duties" I AM interested in your ever protuding belly for sure. And your mom duties are very interesting to me. Your amazing.



Jamee
xoxo

ohiolanges said...

Loved seeing Cades arm band you told us about. He looks tough. : )

Alli said...

I love these pictures! They are so telling of the boys personalities. I miss those little ones.

{B}dreamy said...

So, I've decided that Beckam and Elsie are meant for each other. I'll start planning the wedding... sound good? *B