Thursday, February 4, 2010

As much as I like seeing my dad...

I kind of almost like seeing this smiling face more... and I think my dad would agree :)


I have been at a bit of a disconnect with my life these days.
I have not touched my camera.
Have not even thought about my blog.
And the gym... just makes me tired to think about it.

Honestly I have spent most of my time cuddled up with these two, which has been nice.
Beckam is my little singer. He is always humming, singing, or playing with the toy guitar or drums. He loves music. It makes me smile to see him because most of the time his lips are in an "o" {see above} with some type of melody coming out.
I was outside playing with the boys yesterday and had a flash back as I watched Beckam run around protecting his granola bar with his life. I realized that it was not that long ago that he was crawling around like a mad man and holding on to his apple with dear life. {above}
That flash back made me realize that he has gotten so big and I didn't even know it.
Can you believe that he has gotten so big?
He is not a baby any more.
Honestly, where does the time go?
He might not be as little anymore. And he might not be as blonde as he once was. But he is still as sweet and sassy as ever. And boy does he love to eat!
So it is time to jump back in. Time to get back in to the swing of life. And most of all time to realize my babies wont be babies for too much longer....
so maybe we should just stay all cuddled up.

6 comments:

Julie T. said...

SO cute!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Awww...those boys are precious!

Alli said...

Thank goodness. I've only checked your blog EVERY DAY for like the past... forever! Not that I don't like seeing dad's face or anything, but I needed an update on my boys! Becks is getting so big! So freakin' cute. I wish we lived closer...

Oh, and I'm out of my routine of going to the gym, too. Wait, my routine is to NOT go to the gym. Huh, I guess I'm still 'routining' then...

Grandma Vicki said...

Glad you're back, miss you and seeing the boys. They are so beautiful, love them to death, you and Jared too.

The Mrs. said...

Oh I missed my Lacey's deep and heartfelt insights to anything and everything....

Jamee
xoxo

Katie said...

Lacey, I was stalking Alli on her blog when I saw yours and had to stalk it. Your mom talks about your boys a lot and I can now see why, they are adorable!They do grow and change quickly so go ahead and snuggle them all you want, don't feel guilty or anything, with them is exactly where you should be!