Monday, July 6, 2009

These 3 made my parents Grandparents


and they couldn't be happier.  My little sister had her cute baby 7 weeks ago and confirmed the fact that we all already knew... my mom and dad would be the best grandparents ever.  My dad was in Utah when we went to visit and he took Cade and Beckam out for "junior alpha kid day" and I am not sure who had more fun, the boys or him.  Cade could not get enough of him.  They ate doughnuts together, they fixed the sprinkler together, they told stories together, they went to home depot together, they ate crown burger together.  I never had to wonder where Cade was.  
And as you can also see... we only do boys... go figure!  My mom and dad had to wait for their last 2 kids to have boys but now have been bombarded by testosterone!

Speaking of grandparents... 

I also got to spend time with My grandparents.  I honestly lived a charmed childhood complete with amazing grandparents.  I spent many memorable moments with my grandma and grandpa and still look forward to the time that I get to see them.  They are so wonderful and such good examples to me.  I love you two!

8 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

What handsome boys! Tell your sister congratulations, he is a cutie!
The Hornibrook family only does girls. There are 6 with another coming in the next week. That is 7for 7. Hope both families are able to mix it up a little :)
And I love your grandparents too! I didn't ever get as much time with your grandpa, but I have heard so much that I feel as thought I know and love him too! You have a wonderful family Lacey!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Sweet pictures! I can't believe your little boys---they are getting so big, so fast!

Durham said...

Such cute little boys!

Alli said...

I love this picture of our little ones. It is SO DANG CUTE. I'm not gunna lie... we have really cute boys!

I love you!

Grandma Vicki said...

What adroable boys you girls have, thanks for giving me such handsome great-grandsons. I love the picture of Poppie and me.
thanks

The Summerhays Crew said...

That is such a cute picture of all the boys! I bet your parents are loving them!!

Harrisons said...

So cute! I'm so jealous of your beach trip. Jess said it was so much fun! We miss you & hope that somehow between the busy summer schedules, we can find time for a game night or two.

Cassie Bumcrot said...

Hello.....you might not remember me but we lived in the dorms together. My last name was lindenmeier. Anyway, I found your blog accidently through Kelsey's. You have very cute boys. Love their names and all your photos. What kind of camera do you use? I just noticed you do photography too. I will have to check that out too. Nice to see that life is fun and happy.