Monday, August 25, 2008

Beckam: 2 months


Beckam Month 2 (just a little late)
  • You still love to sleep, although not even close to through the night.
  • Always smile at mommy.
  • Love to get kisses and will always smile after.
  • Giggle in your sleep.
  • You are never sad for long, even if you get "accidentally" bonked in the head by a certain brother.
  • Never, never, never sleep during sacrament meeting, even if you are exhausted.
  • Are completely loved and adored by your family.


Today you...
weighed: 12lbs 13oz
measured: 23 1/2 inches long
and...


Survived 3 shots like a champ!

5 comments:

Grandma Vicki said...

thanks for the pictures..I still can't figure who he looks like, I guess he looks just like Beckham! It sounds like you really had a fun time in San Deigo. See you in a couple of days, I am so excited.

Joyce said...

He is so cute and seems so sweet! I love his pictures!

AshleyJ said...

Lacey, I think this is the first time I have actually seen beckam with his eyes open.....SO CUTE! You are so blessed he sleeps so much....(well lets hope he switches that to sleeping at night)I loved all the pictures of San Diego....what a fun place!!

Daynes Family said...

Already 2 months?! Such a cute little guy. I'm thinking he looks like Jared and Cade. Looks like you guys had a blast in San Diego. What a fun b-day for Cade. Wish we would have taken a few more trips to San Diego before we moved. Now we live way too far!

Harrisons said...

You forgot to mention what a little "singer/grunter" he is. I've never heard a baby make so many noises while eating. It is so adorable!