Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Last Time I Checked...

The comments, "Oh my gosh...you are SO pregnant!" and "It is not the weight gain I am worried about as much as if you can get if off after the baby. I am sure that you are going to have a difficult time getting the weight off of your thighs and hips." are not fun comments for a pregnant lady to hear. Both of which I have heard. The first is the standard greeting from people that I see at church, the store, or just around the neighborhood and the second coming from my dear sweet doctor...wouldn't you think HIM of all people would know not to say that to an emotional, already feeling huge pregnant lady. Hmmm...?? So here you are, the latest picture of the belly. Only 7 more weeks to go and so excited to meet this little guy and also have a shirt that covers the belly without being pulled down repetitively. Cade took the picture below...he did a pretty good job for his first shot.

Here is the "belly bump" with Cade. The beginning of the brother brawl that I am sure will be a constant in my home.


11 comments:

Tiffany said...

are you KIDDING me???? that is the most ridiculous thing i have EVER heard! not really, but close!!! i can't believe he would say that! honestly, you look great for being 8 months prego! i wish i looked that tiny when i'm that far along! and it'll come off, no problem.

Clarissa Meegan said...

You are so TINY! I cannot believe that you only have 7 weeks left!

Anonymous said...

I do not think you have an ounce of extra fat on your hips or thieghs. You look great! I have put on like 15 since the marathonlast October and I am not prego! I started training again for another marathon. Don't get down on yourself. You look fabulous!

Tiffany said...

Are you kidding me ..... you are tiny!!! Don't listen to them ... if I would have looked like you do at 8 months I would be jumping for joy!! You look awesome and I am so excited for you!

michellecluff said...

The fact that you are still in regular jeans with a regular belt on and NO stretch marks at 33 weeks should be answer enough to you that you're NOT huge! You look fantastic! Any names picked out yet?

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Lacey you truly are one of the cutest pregnant girls alive!! You make the rest of us look bad!! You are darling, and I can't wait to see baby b!

Anonymous said...

Along with your mother, you're the cutest little pregnant girl I've every seen!!!

The Probert Family said...

Lace! You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy! Seriously - I know it sounds weird but you carry the baby beautifully! You'll get the weight off easy...you did with Cade! You look amazing! Good luck during these last few weeks!!

Kelsey Ann said...

Lacey, you are beyond adorable as a prego girl! And obviously your doctor didn't see me when I was fat with child because let me tell you...can we say 45 pounds heavier?!!! You look like you are all tummy which is how a perfect prego mommy should look. I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. How exciting!

Joyce said...

You look great!! I love that picture of Cade sticking his tummy out next to yours!!

Cara said...

People can be so rude! You look way better then I ever do! I gain about 40lbs! I still have 20 to go! Hope you don't mind me stopping by, I enjoyed your blog.