Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trouble? Yes.


Do you really need to ask?
It is Beckam.... middle name mischief.
He found markers at Jason and Melissa's house and just couldn't resist. 
I couldn't resist having to turn around to hide my laughter when looking at him.
These pictures were actually the next morning after breakfast so it had worn quite a bit. {yes, I did let him sleep, eat, and play with it all over his face.  Bad mom? Maybe. But it made me laugh.}
Apparently he did not notice it was there until he saw his reflection in the bathtub faucet.  It was great.
Seriously love this little boy.
I often shake my head and wonder what on earth happens in that little brain of his but he sure keeps things interesting fun around here.




1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

That kid is hilarious!
jamee
xoxo