Saturday, June 26, 2010

{squeal}



The mystery is over and I was totally proved wrong. After MULTIPLE checks, sure enough, Cade and Beckam will have a little sister to watch over, protect, and torment.
I cannot believe that a little girl is heading our way!
We are so so SO excited and have already started in on a list of girl names and purchased several pink outfits.
Cade was the only one that knew for sure he would have a little sister and has already decided that he is going to name her Sissy.

Not too much longer until I get to hold my little daughter in my arms {squeal}. Still cannot get used to using the terms her, she, and little girl!

So here we go on a whole new journey!
{Can't Wait!}

13 comments:

Lyns said...

So excited for you! What fun. Kai and I call Ava Sissy so maybe you could actually name her that? :)

Alli said...

I am so so so so excited to have a little niece! Oh my goodness, I can not stop talking about her. I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!! You're going to have a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

A GIRL??!! Wahoo!!

The Mrs. said...

Oh I am so excited! She is going to be beautiful.
And lucky.

Jamee
xoxo

Tiffany said...

that is so exciting. and it is more fun than you can imagine. i love my baby girl! (and so does her daddy). CONGRATS!!!!

TulsaT said...

Its a good thing she will have two big strong brothers to help her beat the boys off. I can't wait to see this little angel. Congratulations!

Porters said...

That is such exciting news! I'm sure your parents are excited too.

Durham said...

I'm so happy for you!

Joyce said...

HOORAY!! I am so excited for you guys! She is going to be so loved and protected by her brothers! Congrats!

Kristie said...

We both got what we wanted!! How lucky are we?!? I can't wait to see what a Nielson girl is like!! We have some shopping to do:)

{B}dreamy said...

This makes me smile hugely! The only thing better than having a little girl is that she gets to have two big brothers ;) If I ever make it out there, we're going shopping! *B

Julie T. said...

CONGRATS!! So exciting for you guys!

The Probert Family said...

Yace Face!
I cannot even handle that you are having a girl! It is PERFECT!!! I can already see the oversized bows on her head.

CONGRATS, Nielsons!!!